A note from our leadership on COVID-19
These last few weeks have been completely unprecedented. We have been working hard to make the right decisions under difficult circumstances, and we hope that we have so far got this right.
With recent measures in place due to COVID-19, we are experiencing delivery times longer than usual and we are working hard to ensure as fast a delivery as possible and we thank you for your understanding.
Whilst we are striving to run our operations as close to normal as possible, your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it is crucial to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
For our customers:
- We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the NHS, but we are also taking additional precautionary measures, which include disinfecting packaging of your order items before your order is despatched.
- We are available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option and provide more information on the many precautions we are taking to protect your health and safety.
- Our couriers have adapted their process and are offering contactless deliveries, with no need to sign for parcels and the use of safe place locations.
We are equally committed to taking care of our workforce:
- We are already a digitally enabled company and have a remote-working setup in place. We are adding flexibility and resources to help our staff modify how they work, including flexible schedules for caregivers wherever possible.
- We are already a connected team and have our collaboration platforms to help our workforce stay connected and keep up to date with information to help them stay healthy.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitising procedures across all our facilities, including regular deep cleanings, more frequent hand-washing and use of sanitiser, and cleaning all equipment between uses.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a compassionate and loyal community of customers. We stand ready to serve, and hope that our website and social channels can be a source of support, inspiration, and solutions for you.
Thank you for being a part of the Güzell family